What’s on my shopping list:
1) This cute little Green Sequin Letter Print Bodycon Dress from www.shein.com is so freaking adorable. It’s definitely on my list.
2) I’m a t-shirt lover. You can dress a t-shirt up or down. Jeans or a fancy lace skirt. Leather jacket or a structured blazer. Another cute little find from www.shein.com
3) This DVF JAMIE A-LINE DRESS is gorg, I’d rock this in both Fall and Spring. Www.dvf.com
4) I love DVF, she’s one of my most favorite designers. I’d pair this DVF MARGARIT SILK SLIP DRESS with the PUMA BY RIHANNA VELVET CREEPER’s; I’m totally in love with this shoe. I’ll add this faux suede bomber jacket from www.shein.com www.puma.com www.dvf.com
4a) Here’s the DVF MARGARIT SILK SLIP DRESS again, this time dressed up with a pair of Christian Louboutin Belle Round Toe Bootie from Nordstrom
5) I’ve been wanting a Fall/Winter version of this striped shirt. I purchased a cropped top one earlier this Spring, that I absolutely adored. This Frilly Shirt is from my favorite store Zara
6) This season, I’m here for EVERYTHING velvet. It’s something about this old school, yet sexy fabric. Velvet has definitely found it’s way back into my heart. These items are from Zara
7) Mustard is one of my most favorite Fall/Winter colors, with Hunter Green following behind very close. I’m a sucker for hats, scarves and funky flats; these Pom Pom flats are so adorable. These items are from Zara
8) I love to throw on a sweater (sweater dress) during the Fall and especially Winter season. It’s so easy and convenient to just throw it on and go. Sweaters are another one of those clothing items, that can be dressed up or down. From jeans to leather pants and/or skirts. The first two gray pieces are from Zara, also the green sweater turtleneck; which I LOVE with the gold accents. The other two items are from SheIn
9) Your season wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous coat. For me, my coat has to be a statement piece. If my outfit is going to be covered (I like to look cute but I won’t be cold; therefore a coat must be worn when the temps are low) a rocking coat/jacket must accompany my wardrobe. I like bright and bold myself, and at least one neutral color, for everyday wear. All items with the exception of the color blocked coat, can be found on Zara’s website. The color blocked coat is from SheIn.
10) Wrap dresses are essential for my work attire. They’re easy to throw on at 4:45 am(that’s what time I get up for work) and the fit on a good wrap dress (DVF is my favorite) and the quality is outstanding. I feel uber sexy, yet classy when I rock a wrap dress. The black and white wrapdress is from SheIn and the other two are from DVF
This completes my New Year Wardrobe Wishlist. Happy shopping! 😊